In recent years, along with the non-stop development of our country's economy and society, the number of foreign in vestors investing and building business in vietnam is more and more increased. Establishing 100 foreign-owned capital companies has become popular business. With its unique charaterization, establishing a company with 100 foreign-owned capital has always subject to quite rigorous adjustment of investment and business laws.
Register investment policy prior business in vietnam
Before carrying out setting up a 100 foreign-owned company, investors must apply for an Investment Registration Certificate at an agency of business registration. In some cases, investors must register its investment policy with a provincial People's Committee.
Required document include:
- A request for implementation of the investment project.
- A copy of ID card, passport or certificate of business registration or other equivalent document.
- A proposal of project investment: investors' name, investment objectives, scale, capital and capital mobilization plan, location, duration, impact assessment, report on socio-economic efficiency.
- A copy of one of the following documents: financial statement within the last two year - commitment of financial support from its parent company or a financial institution - guarantee of financial capability - documents proving capital capability.
- Demand for land use.
- Explanation on technology application, including name of such technology.
- BBC contract in case of implementation projects under a BBC
When applying for a business registration certificate to establish a new 100 foreign-owned company, investors should prepare a file of document similar to the file applied for policy registration and send it to an agency in charge of business registration.
Establish a new 100 foreign-owned company and register its business
After receiving a certificate of investment registration, investors need to carry out procedures of establishing a company with 100 foreign-owned capital. Required documents include:
Request for business registration
List of members or shareholders
Business registration certificate as regulated by Investment Law, applicable to foreign investors.
Copies of the following documents:
- ID, Passport or other legal personal identification of individual members or shareholders.
- Decision of establishment, business registration certificate of other equivalent corporate documents and authorization letter.
- The copies of business registration certificate or other equivalent documents must be notarized at a consular if members are foreign corporates.
The application for edtablishing a company with 100 foreign-owned capital shall be submitted at a business registration agency under the Department of Planning and Investment of the province/ city at which a company is intended to be located.
Within 05 working days since as to the date of receiving full documents, the business registration agency shall consider and issue a business registration certificate.
Publicize the establishment of the company with 100 foreign-owned capital
After being granted the business registration certificate, the company is obliged to publicize its establishment on a national information portal.